Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Giraffe Print Never Looked Better!

I finally had the honor of using the Oi Oi Giraffe Hobo Sack!, Firstly, the Giraffe print is super unique and works so well with the Canvas material Oi Oi uses for their bags. The side pockets have insulation... YAY, and the bottom has protective feet to keep this baby safe from tough surfaces. Has the same great features as all the Oi Oi's but is much deeper and longer in the Sack style. There is no way anything is falling out of this bag! It's super roomy and fits a lot. The strap doesn't look very comfortable but it actually is! I was surprised because I though I would have to keep budging it around to keep from imprinting my shoulder but it was super comfortable all the time!
Oh! And a feature I LOVED is that I was able to use one side pocket for baby's bottle and the other for my coffee cup!
I was also able to clip it on to my stroller with the Ju Ju Be Stroller Clips! Last thing I wanted to worry about was how will I clip the bag to the stroller. Definitely an excellent bag! I enjoy carrying my baby's stuff now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.littledudesanddivas.com