Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Ju Ju Be Pre-Order Special for Fall 2009!



Just like last time! It was such a success and we think we figured out an easier way for us to handle it this time so yay!

This is a GREAT exclusive for the Ju Ju Be Pre-Orders!

Check out the Limited Edition Ju Ju Be Be All's in Leopard Bubblegum and Herringbone Robin!
Ju Ju Be Came out with the new Paci Pods to match your bags!
The Fuel Cell is the coolest lunch bag and of course the new Champagne Bubbles print is Classy!




The offer lasts until we get the items in.


If your pre-order is over $50 you get $10 towards your next order

Over $75 you get $
15

Over $100 you get $20

Over $150 you get $30

Over $200 you get $45


And if your order is over $300 you get $65 towards your next order!



You must be an LD&D forum Member to qualify.


Wanna know more and join the forum!? CLICK HERE!


Thank you all for your support and loyalty! We love you all!

Feel free to post this for everyone to enjoy, please include entire post.

Don't forget to check out our 50-80% off section and our Specials Section as well!

And as usual, orders over $50 ship free in the US!

No sales tax outside of NY!

Free mini baby blanket with every diaper bag over $100.


8 comments:

  1. I just ordered my new Fuel Cell, and I can't wait! I love the ZZ print, and was looking for something else to get it in. I wish DD took a paci so I could get a Pod, they're ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE JJB bags! All of their stuff is top-of-the-line in quality!

    I can't wait to get my fuel cell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep looking at those paci pods! My DS doesn't really use his paci much, so I'm on the fence about buying one (or 2 or 3)...but they're so stinkin' cute that they are hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the paci pods and fuel cells - i love the price point of the paci pods too! :D now, which colour to get???

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, I think I see a few paci pods in my very near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am drooling over that champagne bubbles be prepared...

    drool, drool, drool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new stuff and the new CBub!! Might have to get a paci pod even though DD doesn't use one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get my pre-order!

    ReplyDelete

www.littledudesanddivas.com