Friday, July 31, 2009

A versatile alternative to the diaper bag


The Pouchmiss handbag organizer for new moms is finally in the USA, and for a limited time is exclusive to Little Dudes and Divas.

This fabulous organizer not only comes with many pockets and compartments characteristic of all of the other organizers on the market, but it also comes with insulated pockets - 2 of them - to hold baby's bottles and a matching compact baby change mat that folds to fit neatly inside.



Single mum of 2, Ros Canales, created The Pouchmiss after having baby number 2 and not being able to find the absolute perfect diaper bag.

"I liked many diaper bags, but could only really afford to buy 1 or 2 of them at the most, and I love changing bags all the time. I already had a great collection of larger handbags and thought an organizer would mean I could still use those AND keep the insides nice and clean when those baby-related spills happened. The Pouchmiss just kind of came to me one day and when I decided not to go back to work after having my second baby I just decided to go for it and launch The Pouchmiss. The reaction has been amazing so far, with more and more mothers wanting that glam "hollywood mom" look - on a budget!"

The Pouchmiss simply packs up and then slips into your favorite handbag for the day.











The best thing about it is that it can also be used on its own and comes with a detachable strap for hanging over the handles of your pram or stroller.

All of this for only $39.95! Buy it here now

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love when mommies come up with a new product out of neccessity! And...a great price too!

    ReplyDelete

www.littledudesanddivas.com